SUNDAY SERVICE AT 10am
St.Margaret’s congregation wishes you, your friends and family an abundance of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love throughout the year.
We are Seeking a New Minister!
St Margaret’s Presbyterian Church, Silverstream is seeking a full-time nationally ordained minister:
- with a passion for mission
- who can help the congregation grow
- who can nurture intergenerational connections
- who can work as part of a team
- who brings fresh energy
- who is comfortable with our liberal theological approach
- who will encourage the congregation on their faith journey.
Latest Covid response for St. Margaret’s
We still need to act responsibly to protect ourselves and others.
To reduce any potential risks when gathering for in church buildings during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- If you’re 8 and over, please wear a mask inside the church buildings. Take if off to eat or drink.
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you wish to join our worship services via Zoom, please email Hazel: [email protected] to request a link.
We look forward to seeing you at worship either at church or on Zoom.
Do you need help? please contact the Pastoral Team
We’re sad to say that our playgroup which has been on hold, is not able to start up again. We no longer have the volunteers to run it.
Thank you to all those parents and carers who have supported playgroup over the past 30 or so years. Thanks to all those who have helped to make playgroup happen, welcoming, setting up, packing up, running the sessions, making cuppas etc. you’re awesome!
And to all those beautiful children who have passed through we wish you many blessings and much aroha as you navigate this crazy old world we live in!
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing” (Psalm 127:3